Brunchin' Out + Shoedazzle Review
Oh brunch. My favorite thing about Sundays, ok let's be real if you're in the right city brunch any day (cue San Francisco, DC, NYC). There is just something about bottomless mimosas, a good ol' eggs benny and the brunch aesthetic that can make those Sunday's all the much better. Another reason why I love brunch? The dress code. Ok technically there is no "dress code" but I like to think of brunch as excuse to bring out the florals and sun hats (aka my 2 favorite things). So when I was invited to brunch one particular Saturday I did not hesitate to bring out the florals and my hat and maybe have a little photoshoot to go along with it. What's your favorite brunch wear?
Along with my floral inspired brunch outfit, I decided to pair it with my nude Shoedazzle strappy heels. I have been subscribed to Shoedazzle for a little over a year now and it is a love-hate relationship. Here are some Pro's and Con's: Pros
- Consistently up to date with current styles
- Free Shipping (I mean come on who doesn't love free shipping?)
- True to size
- Provides you with a monthly "showroom" based on how your style (determined by a style quiz) matches the new, current styles
- Free item or 50% off an item when you sign up (depending on the promotion)- click here if you would like to sign up!
- Ability to skip a month
- Free returns and exchanges
- Free magazine subscriptions with every purchase! (Time, People, Seventeen, Cosmo, etc.)
- Certain shoes may be uncomfortable before they are broken into
- Cannot try before buying
- "VIP Credit" (monthly subscription fee you may) does not apply to sale items
- Most heel heights are pretty high (4-6 inches)
*I put the cost for the monthly subscription as both a pro and con because $39.95 can be expensive or a good deal depending on what you purchase. For example, boots should not cost the same amount as summer sandals cost (in my opinion at least) but for the most part all the shoes on Shoedazzle have the same price, some actually costing more than your VIP credit gives you.
All in all, I actually love shoe dazzle! I will most probably continue subscribing because even if I can't afford it one month I can always skip the month!
Til next time,